I'm unfortunately going to have to skip my contribution to this month's Carnival of Breastfeeding because I appear to have the H1N1 virus.
It started out pretty mildly, but then whoo boy. We were planning on getting everyone in my family vaccinated, but the vaccine still hasn't arrived in our community (though the virus sure has). This Daily Show clip pretty much sums up how I feel about the issue.
So the flu ate my homework for this month, and I'm not going to share a post for this carnival. I will be posting links to the many other bloggers who are contributing this month, later today.
Now, go wash your hands.
Here are the posts from other bloggers:
- What I Wish I'd Known Back Then About Breastfeeding - Massachusetts Friends of Midwives
- My List for Next Time - Momma's Angel
- I Wish I Would Have Known! - The Starr Family Blog
- You Don't Have to Grin and Bear It - Breastfeeding Moms Unite
- What I Wish I Would Have Known About Breastfeeding - Birth Activist
- 4 Things I'd Known About Breastfeeding - Three Girl Pile-Up
- I wish I had known then…that it wasn’t up to me alone - Happy Bambino
- What I Wish I'd Known Then - A Poem - My World Edenwild
- When breastfeeding begins badly, and what I should have done about it - The Milk Mama
- AP Principle #2: What I wish I'd known when I started breastfeeding - Hobo Mama
- Trust Yourself and Your Body - Breastfeeding 1-2-3
- Nursing Wisdom - Cave Mother
- When Breastfeeding Feels Wrong - Fighting Off Frumpy
- 15 Breastfeeding Facts I Wish I'd Known as a First Time Breastfeeding Mum - Breastfeeding Mums
- Wish I'd Heard More Good Things - Fancy Pancakes
- Breastfeeding is Life Changing - Blacktating
- Breastfeeding: What I wish I’d known then - Mum Unplugged